Elon Musk Quotes
Elon Musk Quotes
Elon Musk Quotes – Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
Elon Musk was born on 28 June 1971 He has a net worth of $19.4 billion and is listed by Forbes as the 40th-richest person in the world.
He is the co-founder and CEO at Tesla, overseeing all product design, engineering, and manufacturing of the company’s electric vehicles, battery products, and Solar Roofs.
Elon is also the co-founder, CEO and lead designer of Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX), where he oversees the development and manufacturing of advanced rockets and spacecraft for missions to and beyond Earth orbit, with the goal of creating a self-sustaining city on Mars. He is also the CEO of Neuralink, which is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect the human brain to computers. Elon also founded and serves as CEO of The Boring Company, which combines fast, affordable tunneling technology with an all-electric public transportation system in order to alleviate soul-crushing urban congestion and enable high-speed long-distance travel.
Elon Musk Quotes to Become you a Better Investor in 2020
1. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.Elon Musk“
2. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.Elon Musk“
3. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. Elon Musk“
4. “The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design.Elon Musk“
5. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. Elon Musk“
6. “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. Elon Musk“
7. “There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass-covering.Elon Musk“
8. “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. Elon Musk“
9. “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But the brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product. Elon Musk“
10. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to plan to sell a company. Elon Musk“
Elon Musk Quotes
11. “It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive. Elon Musk“
12. “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies.” Elon Musk
13. “People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. Elon Musk“
14. “If you’re a co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… If you don’t do your chores, the company won’t succeed… No task is too menial. Elon Musk“
15. “I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens. Elon Musk“
16. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not. Elon Musk“
17 “What makes innovative thinking happen?… I think it’s really a mindset. You have to decide. Elon Musk“
18 “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else. Elon Musk“
19 “Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death. Elon Musk“
20. “I wouldn’t say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I’d like my fear emotion to be less because it’s very distracting and fries my nervous system. Elon Musk“
21. “I think we have a duty to maintain the light of consciousness to make sure it continues into the future. Elon Musk“
22. “When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked. Elon Musk“
23 “When somebody has a breakthrough innovation, it is rarely one little thing. Very rarely, is it one little thing. It’s usually a whole bunch of things that collectively amount to a huge innovation. Elon Musk“
24 “You shouldn’t do things differently just because they’re different. They need to be… better. Elon Musk“
25 “You have to say, ‘Well, why did it succeed where others did not? Elon Musk‘”