25+ Inspirational Jay Shetty Quotes on Life and Success
Jay Shetty Quotes
Jay Shetty is a Motivational Speaker who inspires people with his unique thoughts. In today’s world, Jay Shetty Quotes inspires a million people around the world. He was born in London on September 7, 1987, from an Indian and British Parents. He finished his study in behavioral science. Then he lived the life of a monk in India for 3 years where he learned many things from various Gurus and read many books of Hinduism. After his hard work, her unconscious mind has woken up and now seeing the world different which is not possible for every person on Earth.
Here are some Jay Shetty Quotes that will help you to find the meaning of your life.
Jay Shetty Quotes where you will find the meaning of Life and Success.
1.“ When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” Jay Shetty
2. “Don’t let someone be a priority when all you are to them is an option.” Jay Shetty
3. “Motivation comes from meaning. Everything comes from meaning.” Jay Shetty
4. “Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.” Jay Shetty
5. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings, from new people, new energy, new surroundings, and new challenges. Embrace new chances of happiness.” Jay Shetty
6. “Starve your distractions, feed your focus.” Jay Shetty
7. “The interesting thing is, those opinions didn’t change the world, but the people behind the ideas did.” Jay Shetty
8. “The thing about limitations is that they are only true as long as you believe in them. So, instead of believing in your limitations, start believing in yourself.” Jay Shetty
9. “I’m always opening 1000 doors. Everyone sees the 10 that stay open. That’s the key to growth.” Jay Shetty
10. “If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.” Jay Shetty
11. “I love asking kids what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.” Jay Shetty
12. “Swap ‘Why is this happening to me?’ to ‘What is this trying to teach me?’. It will change everything.” Jay Shetty
13. “Many of us are experiencing setbacks and failures in everyday life. Eventually, we get emotionally drained, tired, unmotivated and we stop trying. We believe that because we’ve been unsuccessful in the past that that barrier still exists even for new ventures.” Jay Shetty
Also Check Out: Muniba Mazari Quotes – Iron Lady of Pakistan
14. “Reading changes your mind, applying changes your life!” Jay Shetty
15. “A monk is simply a traveler, except the journey is inwards.” Jay Shetty
16. “If you could be more creative, what would you use it for?” Jay Shetty
17. “Real friends tell you when you aren’t living up to your potential. They don’t let you sit and be mediocre and think you are lit.” Jay Shetty
18. “Think about what you can do right now, not what you wish you had done before.” Jay Shetty
Jay Shetty Quotes
19. “It’s important to figure out who you’re not, in order to figure out who you are.” Jay Shetty
20. “If you’re looking around and you find yourself being the smartest person in the room, change rooms because you’re in the wrong one.” Jay Shetty
21. “If you’re looking around and you find yourself being the smartest person in the room, change rooms because you’re in the wrong one.” Jay Shetty
Also Check Out: Warren Buffet Quotes to show you the right path in 2020
22. “Failures are only failures when we don’t learn from them, because when we learn from them they become lessons.” Jay Shetty
23. “Actually, I have a challenge for you: what’s the craziest thing you can think of? An idea that can change the world?” Jay Shetty
24. “You cannot transform that which you do not accept.” Jay Shetty
25. “When you learn a little, you feel you know a lot. But when you learn a lot, you realize you know very little.” Jay Shetty
Thanks for Reading with us.
Sharing is caring!