Lisa Nichols Quotes
Lisa Nichols Quotes
Lisa Nichols Quotes founder and CEO of Motivating The Masses, is a personal and business development company that teaches her unique approach to achieve full potential in all areas of life. Lisa’s teachings regarding the Law of Attraction were also featured in the best-selling book, The Secret.
Lisa’s own success has given her crucial insight into the blocks that many people face on their path to self-improvement. She is widely respected by many for her determined and inspiring attitude. Lisa has helped many people discover their talents and unlock their infinite potential.
Lisa is a bestselling author and has published seven books including No Matter What, Destined For Greatness, Living Proof and Abundance Now.. All of these books are based on challenges that a lot of us face with regards to work, relationships, self-esteem, and life goals.
Lisa Nichols Quotes to Change your Life in 2020
1. “Change your thoughts to change your life.” Lisa Nichols
2. “Comparison is and will always be the thief of all joy.” Lisa Nichols
3. “It wasn’t until I stopped and fell in love with Lisa, that the rest of the world began to fall in love with Lisa.” Lisa Nichols
4. “While you’re walking on your journey, some days you’re going to have to take that walk alone.” Lisa Nichols
5. “Mostly, the world sees you the way you see yourself.” Lisa Nichols
6. “Are you willing to do the things you don’t want to do and say the things you don’t want to say so that you can become the man or woman you’ve always known yourself to be.” Lisa Nichols
7. “It’s your responsibility to show the world how to treat you by the way in which you treat yourself.” Lisa Nichols
8. “Intent reveals desire; action reveals commitment.” Lisa Nichols
9. “Your job is to let your light shine brightly.” Lisa Nichols
10. “Be the one who decided to go for it.” Lisa Nichols
11. “Your best opportunities are out on the skinny branch.” Lisa Nichols
12. “Allow change.” Lisa Nichols
13. “Being unapologetic means that I will be all of me. I will no longer shrink or compromise myself by playing small so others will not feel insecure in my presence.” Lisa Nichols
14. YOU ARE THE DESIGNER OF YOUR DESTINY; YOU ARE THE AUTHOR OF YOUR STORY.
15. “People are more comfortable with a familiar discomfort than they are with an unfamiliar new possibility.” Lisa Nichols
16. “The truth is that no matter where you started out in life, you have a choice between scarcity and abundance.” Lisa Nichols
17. “Stop asking for permission.” Lisa Nichols
18. “Wherever your mind is, your lifestyle has to follow.” Lisa Nichols
19. “Fear is not meant to stop you, it’s meant to wake you up, to keep you up at night preparing and prepping for your goals.” Lisa Nichols
20. “Trust yourself. Know that all things are working together to support you living your best life.” Lisa Nichols
21. “God help me get out of my own way so that I can do what I’m here to do.” Lisa Nichols
22. “In the pursuit of not falling, you’ll never fly.” Lisa Nichols
23. “Some motivation will come wrapped in sandpaper.” Lisa Nichols
24. “I am a work in progress, I am reinventing myself.” Lisa Nichols
25. I’m not going to ask the world if I can be GREAT, I’m Going to give the world notice that I Will be GREAT.