Maya Angelou Quotes to Achieve Success In 2020
Maya Angelou Quotes
Maya Angelou Quotes was based on her personal life Experience. She always motivates others to achieve Success in their Life. Here are some Angelou Quotes which helps you to achieve your goals. Scroll Down and start Achieving your Goals.
Maya Angelou Biography
Maya Angelou was Born on April 4, 1928 – May 28, 2014, was an American Poet, Singer, Memorist, Civil Rights. Angelou is best known for her seven autobiographies, but she is also a successful poet. She was called “the black woman’s poet laureate”, and her poems have been called the anthems of African Americans.
Maya Angelou Quotes on Life and Success
1.“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
2. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” Maya Angelou
3. “At 50, I began to know who I was. It was like waking up to myself.” Maya Angelou
4. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” Maya Angelou
5. “It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.” Maya Angelou
6. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
7.“If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” Maya Angelou
8. “There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” Maya Angelou
9. “What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.” Maya Angelou
10. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” Maya Angelou
11. “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” Maya Angelou
12. “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.” Maya Angelou
13 “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?” Maya Angelou
14. “The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.” Maya Angelou
15. “You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I’ll rise!” Maya Angelou
Thanks for Reading with us. We hope that you like our Collection of Angelou Quotes.
Stay Update with us for more Upcoming Quotes, Motivational Videos, some Success Books and a lot more.
Sharing is caring!