Muhammad Ali was Well known by the name “The Greatest”. As the name shows that he is the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and also one of the greatest boxers all the time. He is known for his Rebellious Nature and Witty Mouth. While his Boxing skills was incredible he’s also known for being a free spirit. In his life, he assembles a reputation for Positive and Motivational Outlooks on life. He created his own legacy That Everyone can live Forever.
Here are some Inspirational and Motivational Quotes By Muhammad Ali.
Muhammad Ali Quotes
1. “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” Muhammad Ali
3. “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” – Muhammad Ali
4. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
5. Friendship … is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” – Muhammad Ali
6.“I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.” – Muhammad Ali
7.“A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
8. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” – Muhammad Ali
9. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
10. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was, I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.” – Muhammad Ali
12. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.” – Muhammad Ali
13.“Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.” – Muhammad Ali
14. There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.” – Muhammad Ali
15. “I’ve wrestled with alligators / I’ve tussled with a whale / I done handcuffed lightning / And throw thunder in jail.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
17. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
18. “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.” – Muhammad Ali
19. “At home, I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.” – Muhammad Ali
20. “Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.” – Muhammad Ali
21. “What you are thinking about is what you are becoming.” – Muhammad Ali
22. “What keeps me going is goals.” – Muhammad Ali
23. “Live every day as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.” – Muhammad Ali
24. “Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.” – Muhammad Ali
25. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, then they can make sure something out of you.” – Muhammad Ali
Thanks for Reading With us.
You can Also Check out our Collection of Motivational and Inspirational Books and Motivational Quotes That will help you to show Right Path in your life.
Sharing is caring!